March 22, 2009

Games I'm Currently Playing Online

Below is a list of my current games in which you can ask me to play. I like to play co-op campaigns but I also play multiplayer games. I appreciate you first send me a message to max.limitz@gmail.com or a via Xbox Live to my Gamertag Max Limitz so we can agree on a time schedule. After that send me a friend request to my Xbox 360 Gamertag Max Limitz, PlayStation 3 PSN ID MaxLimitz or register my Nintendo Wii friend code 2157 0305 6854 1836 and send me yours. I also have Nintendo DS and Sony PSP, but I don't use them much. I insist you use a microphone with Xbox 360 and PS3 as it makes playing much more fun. I'm in a Finnish game clan and I have other things to do in my life also so it may take a while before we meet. And here's my list of online games I'm ready to play with others as of now:

Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City (Wii)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360)
Call of Duty 5 (X360)
Grand Theft Auto IV (X360)
Halo 3 (X360)
Halo Wars (X360)
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (X360)
Left 4 Dead (X360)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
UNO (X360)

No comments:

Post a Comment